1. Make sure that the audience can here the dialogue between characters, especially if a windy day.
2. How to edit movies in iMovie HD.
3. How to add sound effects in iMovie HD.
4. How to add visual effects in iMovie HD.
5. Be organized, so you know who is in what shot, what props are needed, the location of the shot and the angle.
6. Picking the right camera angle for the right shot.
7. Learn how to use aspects of narrative.
8. How to use a camera to the best ability.
9. Add bloopers and extras, to entertain the audience and showed that you had fun whilst making the drama.
10. Try not to be embarrassed whilst filming.